Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Warmer Days...

Warm spring days bring blooms.
These were displayed at a local show recently.
I love roses but I'm not attentive enough to grow my own.
 
I came across this interesting butterfly block
in a community quilt recently.
 
Using Picasa, I edited the photo to a pencil sketch affect.

When I have a few minutes I'm going to draft the block.
I love the graphic lines.
In sewing news, I had a disaster with a finished
project before I got it out the door.
So back to square one. I'm off now to my 'studio'
to make some needed progress.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Granny Maud's Girl said...

A disaster before it got out the door. Hmm. What could it be? I spilled red wine on an incomplete project once. Whatever it was, I hope it wasn't too distressing.

em's scrapbag said...

Cool butterflies. Enjoy your flowers. We have snow today, a lot of snow.


Mumsyblossom's World